- Get involved in your local art community.
- Locate your local art society and join local art groups.
- Look for public shows and juried events to display your work and enter them.
- Become familiar with the galleries in your area and look for one that suits your style and personality.
- Remember, pricing and marketing is the expertise of the gallery so be flexible.
In closing, what you are looking for is a partnership so keep that long term goal in mind.
Her style and technique has made "The Bridge Over Troubled Water “ an incredibly beautiful painting."
- Jody Wiggins, The InMotionArtCommittee
|A proud moment standing in front of my painting "The Bridge Over Troubled Water" (8' x 8' oil & tar on canvas) with my daughter Nastassia at the South Bay Lexus InMotion Art Exhibition|
|Me in front of my painting "La Petite Vague" (33 cm x 48 cm oil and tar on paper) at a Silent Art Auction|
|My painting "The Bridge Over Troubled Water" (8' x 8' oil & tar on canvas) featured in the gallery window at Zask Gallery|